When running a business, it is important to never overlook the details.
You would never dream of neglecting a customer, or forgetting to follow up on an important lead. You always make sure that your employees are friendly and dressed professionally, but are you taking the same level of care to make sure your facilities are clean and ready to make a great impression?
If not, it’s time to get started. Here are a few frequently asked questions from our clients that will help you get started!
- What type of clients does Clean Care Services LLC serve? We serve all commercial facilities, which can include property managers, facility managers, universities, schools, hospitals, assisted living, banquet halls, country clubs, retails stores, etc.
- Can your company tailor services to the specific needs of my business? Yes, we can tailor a program suited to fit your facilities needs. From a one time restoration cleaning to a maintenance program. We will work with you to create a custom plan.
- Does Clean Care Services work with any national accounts? We work with multiple national accounts and would be happy to add yours to our schedule!
- Do you require long-term contracts? No, we do not require long-term contracts.
- Are you fully insured? Yes! We are fully insured and meet all insurance requirements.
- Are your services environmentally friendly? Yes, we only use environmentally safe, green products.
- How do I know which services my company will need? We will complete a free, no obligation analysis of your facility. After this initial consultation, we will structure a maintenance plan that is best suited for your needs.
- How often do I need to have my commercial carpets cleaned? It depends on your facility and the type of foot traffic that occurs. Each building is different in their own unique way.
- Can you clean all types of commercial flooring? We clean all types of carpet, vinyl composition tile (VCT) which we strip & wax, laminate flooring and rubber floors.
- Can you come to my business after-hours? Yes, most of our work is completed after business hours. This way you can get your work done and have your carpet or floors professionally cleaned for the next business day.
If you’re still not sure, or don’t see the answer to your question above, just give us a call at 610-960-4612 for expert advice from Clean Care Services LLC.